The Church the Holy Spirit had its first evening Prayer Service on September 19, 1920 in the home of E.D. Schreiner, and on the 26th of September our Church School was organized at the home of Mrs. John Price. In January of 1921 we started our regular services and on January 9, 1021 we received notice from the Bishop that the organization of a mission had been approved. In December 1021 final payment was made on the church grounds and July 27,1925 ground was broken, contracts were signed for erection of a Chapel and Parish House. The corner stone was laid September 12, 1925 and the Mission was dedicated November 1, 1925 at Morning Service by Archdeacon Shepherd. In 1954 the church was enlarged with a new Sanctuary and Chancel, new pews and carpets. The Church was rededicated in November 1954 and at this time we had 170 members and 86 children in our Sunday School. For a brief period from 1974 to 1979 the congregation enjoyed the status of an independent Mission. In 1979 we became a incorporated Mission which we still are today. We are also proud to have one original member who once in a while stills attends with her family. Mrs. Eleanor Mutchler was born in May of 1920 she was four months old when the church was started and her and her family still come to our church.